We now accept original photographs from writers to accompany their vignettes.

Monday, June 10, 2013

June 6: Create & Destroy

From @sharasekaram:
My love can create what you wish to be. It will inspire you to reach heights you never thought were possible, to touch the stars, conquer the skies. My love can also destroy you. Make who you are, and who you thought you would be vanish – like a puff of smoke. Like you never existed. 

From @shammakkiya:
SCENE I
Yafeu, a wannabe writer reads a novel by Isaac Asimov.
Dozes off.

SCENE II
Yafeu, hears blade slaps. *Whoop*
A chopper lands.
Transparent men disembark.
The sky splits open.
Descends an escalator.
Ascends the men.

SCENE III
Yafau writes based on Creation Science.
Destroys Atheism.

SCENE IV
Yafeu secures the prestigious Hugo Awards.


Original photograph by @Mari_deSilva

From @Mari_deSilva:
To create and destroy – what an absolute power to possess. Often I wonder why you won’t just end it and be done with it. Why painstakingly wait and watch whilst we slowly, brutally do it ourselves? Are you a sadist, or just an indomitable dreamer, hoping against hope that we’ll find our way back home?


From @rami_desh:
'Congratulations on the birth of your new child! Within those hands are the power to create or destroy the world, please handle with care.'

From @gehan99:
"She was an artist, a poet, a maestro. Not in any ordinary sense of the world; she was by no means anything short of extraordinary.

For her canvas was my heart, and her tongue her brush from which she painted masterpieces of love or hate.

And in the end, I was both created and destroyed."

From @capt_sparkly:
Take me apart, she said, one pin at a time, like you would a paper doll. Unfold me, spread me across your knees; iron out the creases with your thumb.

Blot the ink that marks my face. Break me down again and again, till we both forget exactly how to put me together again.

From Priyanthie de Silva:
I have been told how ones words have the power to create & destroy. As the saying goes, 'the tongue is only six inches long, but has the ability to bring down a six foot man!' Our teachers, who humiliated us in the presence of our peers, during our impressionable years did not know better.

From theshadowseeker:
It did not take much to create me. Alcohol, raging hormones and sex that neither can remember. Since that moment of creation, destined to one end- destruction. There is more I insist. That which cannot be created nor destroyed. That I am simultaneously only the path and the vessel for. Eternal force- Life. 

From @wikifreakz:
Tomorrow we created the masterpiece of our time!
ChronoWagon™: the first ever time-machine of human history.

Now we can travel through the past and correct the errors made in 21st century.
*
Synchronizing..
Take off.
*VRROOOOOM*
*
MOSCOW | Fri June 07, 2013 (Reuters)
'An unspecified flying object found over Georgia was destroyed last night,' says Kremlin aide.

No comments:

Post a Comment